Whew! That last post was a doozy. Time for something more light-hearted. How about a Christmas list?
Here’s what I want:
- Reliable 4-wheeled transportation!
- A raise, and/or a better job for the spouse-man
- A real bathtub. Like, the kind that fills with enough water to actually submerge myself in.
- cute wrist sweatbands – nothing to do with rice-baby, and everything to do with the fact that I get cold ridiculously easily!
- an external hard drive for my computer, chock full o’ memory
- an external battery backup for my computer and alarm clock (seriously, who makes an alarm clock WITHOUT battery backup? *shakes head*)
- sparkly, dangly, jingly jewelry
- Mary Kay Warm Amber perfume 😀
- a spa day
- books on attachment parenting
- a baby sling (purchased or made!)
- a car seat to go with the aforementioned 4-wheeled transportation
- a breast pump
- new cd’s from Heather Dale or Emerald Rose
- nice (not cutesy!), gender-neutral wall decals (I could copypaste those all day…)
- …god, I don’t know. What do pregnant wimmins need? What do babies need? A crib I guess? (I follow a blogger who swears by co-sleeping. Having spent most of college unconsciously beating the crap out of my then-boyfriend – who luckily forgave me and married me anyway – I think that might be a terrible idea.)
- A jacuzzi in the backyard and a redone, much bigger kitchen and a supercool computer with all the bells and whistles that hooks up to a giant flat-screen tv. And a motorized self-cleaning cat box. And a year’s worth of a cleaning service. And a pony.
Obviously I don’t expect to get all of these 😛